Kollywood Heroines Beauty Secrets

Nayanthara




It is simply difficult to avoid looking at her. Nayantara’s charm lies not only in her typical South Indian looks but also on the sheen that you find in her visage. What is the secret of Nayantara’s beauty? It is nothing but Thaengai (coconut) Puttu and Kaeppa Kizhangu in her menu. The girl also keeps her mind cool and relaxed. If there is any tension of work, she listens to old melodies of Jesudas. When in Chennai she goes along the beach for a walk. She does that in odd hours, especially in the twilight hours when she cannot be spotted. Nayantara, now almost perched at the top, both in Telugu and Tamil, considers herself, a lucky girl. In deed, she must be for she has six fingers in one of her hands.


Anushka









Yoga is secret for Anushka Beauty.

Anushka - The talented Telugu actress acted in Tamil ERANDU Directed by Sundar C and  Kushboo own production. Madhavan is hero of this movie, which he acted as dual role one role, is pair with Reema sen and another role is pair with Anushka. Anushka glamorous acting in this movie is very much impressed by Tamil viewers. Her body curve is making lot of temptations and that secret of her tempting beauty is YOGA.

Anushka was yoga teacher as profession before she becomes actress. She told reporters that everyone is asking what is the secret of her beauty when she start to revealing about Yoga secret then they start to asking yoga tips. According to her yoga should be realized by practice not by tips. When she is start to telling like this they thought she is very proud about her beauty.


Shreya




She said,"I have the habit of taking a glass of orange juice as a part of my breakfast. I don't use packaged juice but only rely on fresh fruit juices. I clean my face with rose water mixed with glycerin every evening.I consume fish and dal and follow healthy diet practices. Above all, I massage my body with baby oil before going to bed at night. I also use baby soap for washing my face. I frequently drink coconut water everyday.




Sneha






She is looking slimmer and more beautiful than before. What is her secret? "Earlier, I was hooked on having chicken or mutton every day. Now it's just the opposite. I am now a fan of vegetarian food. I have even given up rice. I have fruit juice 3 times a day. The very sight of non-veg turns my stomach now.

If you see the pile of fruits bought for me at home, it will look like a fruit shop. Sometimes I have chappatis. I have totally stopped tea and coffee."

So, now you know the secret of her beauty!



Asin









Have you ever wondered from where the smiley Asin gets such a gorgeous looks? Nothing but from simple beauty careand healthy food habits.

The sweet looking actress swears by the water therapy. Recently while sharing beauty secrets, Asin revealed that she washes her face with lukewarm water and cold water. She advised to wash the face gently and that one should avoid rubbing it very hard while washing. Also, one’s regular diet should include a good amount of fruits and vegetables.

The Malayalee girl has admitted that she prefers simple food and believed to be saying, “I’ve been brought up in an atmosphere where we don’t use artificial foods, sweeteners, spices, etc. in our home sugar is called ‘white poison’ so we use only Gur. I don’t take aerated drinks, chocolates and junk food. And yes, no allopathic medicines; only Ayurveda.”

That’s what we call a ‘Natural’ power!